Senior Backend Developer at Ori
London, United Kingdom
🇬🇧 (Posted Mar 10 2019)
About the company
Ori is empowering networks to deliver future services through distributed applications. We provide developers open access to deploy applications and services to edge nodes over multiple mobile operators through our platform, DNA. We are solving latency and real-time processing issues for the next generation of services, and allowing mobile networks to balance their investments in infrastructure.
Excited by microservices? Deploying on top of Kubernetes? Writing in Go? Curious about edge computing? So are we!
We work with networks, big and small, to build the future of communication. Based in central London, we are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join a growing team of driven entrepreneurs. We are looking for candidates interested in driving architecture, technology choices and using their experience to help improve our edge computing platform.
- Support your personal development, prioritising growth in knowledge around technology
- Build an environment that encourages individual autonomy within a close-knit team
- Provide constant technical challenges and puzzles requiring creative thinking and problem solving
- Encourage the proactive use of new technologies and processes
Skills & requirements
- Develop, test, deploy, and maintain services capable of delivering content, applications and services in a 5G-ready world
- Ensure software is designed and implemented for quality, robustness, and scale
- Support Ori and the rest of the product development team in resolving customer problems
- Take ownership and responsibility of production-ready code
- Contribute to and ensure the completion of code development so that product releases reach general availability on time
What we’ll expect
- Experience and understanding of production-ready services in a Cloud-like environment (public or private)
- Multiple examples of architectural designs or decisions resulting in real-world implementation
- Continued development experience; writing code, tests, and debugging issues
- Strong grasp of core architectural and programming principles
- Experience with Go or similar languages (Java, C/C++, etc.)
- Architectural concepts (SOA, Containerization, etc)
- A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields is a bonus
- True grit
Instructions how to apply
Send CVs, Github links and references to email@example.com.
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)