Backend Golang Developer
at Trust in Soda
🇬🇧 United Kingdom › London (Posted Mar 7 2019)
About the company
Please apply by contacting Hayley@trustinsoda.com
Senior Go Developer - Full time
Dependent on ability. We prioritise ability over experience.
Trust in Soda are working with a London-based Fintech company who are looking to hire 2 Golang Developers for their expanding team.
Skills & requirements
* At least 2 years experience with Go and preferably more in at least one other language
* Experience with concurrency paradigms and writing non-blocking code
* Experience writing tests and TDD
* Worked with containers (Docker) and associated technologies. They use AWS and Kubernetes, but it’s not a requirement to have had previous knowledge other than being able to write and deploy 12 Factor applications
* Product focused. Has worked in the past on delivering a product from start to finish. Understands the difference between vanity work from work that delivers true business value
* An interest in data privacy and security
Other jobs that might be interesting
Mid Full Stack Developer - Network Gaming (July 2020)
Worldwide, 100% Remote
At the end of July we completed bringing the platform in house and we are now looking to build our core development team. Your goal is help take ownership of the full stack, manage the platform, pay down any technical debt accrued, and begin building a network...
Senior Software Engineer (Go) - Form3 (July 2020)
London, United Kingdom (Remote work possible)
WHO WE ARE
We’re a tech-first scale-up regarded as one of the hottest payments fintechs in London. Founded in 2016, our cloud-native payments platform is used by over 25 of the most exciting and disruptive banks and fintechs in the world including N26, Holv...
Golang Backend Engineer - Hiveway (June 2020)
Remote Europe, 100% Remote
Hiveway is a leading shared-cars and subscription-car business operator.
We just finalized our fundraising and want to invest in our tech platform.
We're looking for a seasoned backend Golang engineer to help us design and build our core APIs.