Golang Developers (all levels) Digital banking at SR2
Bristol, United Kingdom
🇬🇧 (Posted Feb 15 2019)
About the company
The recruitment industry doesn’t have a great reputation – and we’re here to change that. Our purpose is to put people up there alongside profits. It’s only by prioritising our recruiters, our clients, our candidates and our local community that we can be truly successful. And the more successful we are, the more they benefit. It’s a perfect winning circle.
You’ll be at the frontline, designing systems used by millions every day, and sold to millions every day, via tv, billboards and online. You’ll be given the opportunity to work with the most up-to-date technologies and with teams around the world to deliver our vision to their members.
Day-to-day you’ll be exploiting your experience of delivering first-class solutions in an Agile environment. You’ll be involved in mentoring where needed and help to build our development process and strategies. You’ll drive continuous improvements and promote best practice in your team through your actions and behaviours. With end-to-end ownership, development and deployment you’ll be given a platform to lead by example.
They want you to nurture and value proactive habits and to develop contacts and relationships so things are done faster and more efficiently and expect you to get stuck in and have a go, knowing that sometimes to fail fast is to learn fast.
The extras you’ll get:
The packages include life assurance, pension, bonus and benefits scheme.
As part of the team, you will receive:
• Access to technical learning, including sites such as Pluralsight, to help you progress your skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% they’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme
I am helping the team to recruit multiple new teams to build a future digital banking solution with a set of modern technologies, so this is an exciting opportunity to work with a team at its inception.
Based at in Swindon. Just an hour from London by train, with generous relocation package available
• Salary – competitive, to reflect experience
• Permanent, full-time and flexible 35 hour a week contract, with clear pathways to further development and promotion
• Contract up to £500 per day.
Skills & requirements
• Microservices using Golang.
• Developing with Docker and container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes or OpenShift.
• Experience in designing and developing API-driven and microservices-based architectures
Experience of working in agile teams and associated use of DevOps tooling (such as Jenkins, Nexus/Artifactory, Selenium, Veracode, JMeter etc.) would be very desirable. Experience of the following areas are beneficial. If you don’t have experience in these areas, they are technologies in which you will be able to develop your skills.
• Developing web scale cloud-based solutions preferably in AWS but experience in Azure or Google Cloud is great too.
• API Gateways such as Apigee
• NoSQL technologies such as Cassandra/MongoDB
• Relational databases such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.
• Experience of event-based architectures using technology such as Apache Kafka
Instructions how to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website