About the company At Numbrs, our engineers don’t just develop things – we have an impact. We change the way how people are managing their finances by building the best products and services for our users.
Numbrs engineers are innovators, problem-solvers, and hard-workers who are building solutions in big data, mobile technology and much more. We look for professional, highly skilled engineers who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced, value-driven environment.
Join our dedicated technology team that builds massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions and leverages machine learning technology to turn financial data into action. Want to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
You will be responsible for planning, managing and monitoring a team building backend systems and mobile applications and actively contributing to the team's development work. You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. You are a great teammate and leader who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Skills & requirements
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study
- a minimum of 5 years experience leading and managing technical team and software projects
- excellent knowledge with at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++ and Scala
- excellent leadership qualities and stakeholder management
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience working with large scale distributed systems
- experience with API design and third-party system integrations
- experience with agile methodologies
- experience collaborating with Product Owners
- experience in managing career development and performance reviews for team members
- experience managing mixture of remote and on-site team members
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-cwl-Engineering-Manager-Z-rich-Numbrs-Personal-Finance-AG.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
Backend Software Developer - Stream(April 2020) Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are looking for a backend software engineer to join our development in Amsterdam (onsite). Job duties will include working on Stream's core API technology, design and build high-performance software.
What you will be doing
Most of your day will be dedic...
Senior Software Engineer (Backend) - :elblox(April 2020) Olten, Switzerland
- Shape future energy markets
- Passionate team with bright minds and clear vision
- International working environment
- Europe-wide network in the energy sector
- The agility of a start-up combined with a well-positioned inv...
AWS DevOps Engineer - Elblox(March 2020) Olten, Switzerland
This is a great opportunity to join :elblox, a leading swiss EnergyTech startup, with growth across Europe. In this role you have the chance to shape our infrastructure and build the
foundation of our large-scale application.
Our mission is to reshape h...