About the company Formant builds cloud infrastructure to support the next generation of automation - autonomous tractors, warehousing robots, security robots, and delivery drones.
Formant is building cloud infrastructure to support the next generation of automation - autonomous tractors, warehousing robots, security robots, and delivery drones.
We're seeking a Go engineer to help extend our edge-deployed software that connects robotics and automation hardware to our cloud backend.
Skills & requirements
- Design and evolve software components for integration with robotics frameworks and middleware
- Implement custom integrations for high-value customers
- Champion best practices for Go software development
- Maintain open-source software for internal and external developers
- Understand customer needs and identify opportunities for innovation
- Shape the future of cloud robotics
- 4+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Professional experience with the Go programming language
- Professional experience delivering packaged software to customers
- Strong grounding in systems fundamentals (concurrency, databases, distributed systems)
- Strong written communication skills
- Familiarity with robotics fundamentals and the robotics software ecosystem
- Experience with industrial automation, mechatronics, and/or embedded systems programming
- Experience building SDKs, developer tools, and a developer community
- A love for great tools (e.g. fast, correct, and reproducible builds, releases, test suites)
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-cwf-Software-Engineer-Robotics-Integrations-Go-San-Francisco-Formant.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]
Senior Software Engineer - Screenleap(May 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
We have built a product that users love and we need your help to make it even better! You will have the opportunity to work on a product used by millions of people, solve challenging technical problems, and make a meaningful impact on the company. In your role...
Senior Software Engineer - HashiCorp(April 2020) Remote US/Canada, 100% Remote
Senior Software Engineer - Vault
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease th...
Test Infrastructure Engineer, Security Products - HashiCorp(April 2020) Remote US/Canada, 100% Remote
Test Infrastructure Engineer, Security Products
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build to...