About the company Be-Mobile is a European market leader in smart mobility solutions, headquartered in Ghent. We develop and sell technological solutions for electronic toll collection, multi-modal route planning and electronic fare collection. We also offer advanced solutions to measure and manage the traffic flows to put travelers, cities, road authorities, parking operators and logistic companies in control over their mobility processes.
As a passionate backend developer, your main responsibilities include:
• Making a functional analysis of components that need to be implemented, determining their scope and technical designs.
• Research, develop, implement, unit-test and maintain new software code that will be used to build our Smart Mobility Solutions.
• Work closely with the Project / Product Managers to provide delivery according to schedule.
• Work independently but also agile in team during the build and implementation in streamlined development phases.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of current and new technologies.
Skills & requirements
You are familiar with cutting edge technologies and up-to-date with the latest trends and emerging new backend technologies. Moreover, you’re confident and excited about learning new technologies!
We are looking for the following skillset:
• You have hands-on experience and good knowledge of common languages such as .NET, Java, Python and/or Scala.
• As we use Go (see golang) throughout our entire stack, experience is seen as a plus.
• Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) and GIT is important.
• You are eager to work with interesting technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, protobuf/ flatbuffers, elasticsearch and/or Kafka.
• Knowledge of protocols such as REST and websockets are a plus.
Don’t let new things scare you off, if you have right learning attitude, we’d love to welcome you!
All Be-Mobile colleagues are:
• Team players who share their knowledge and experience
• Pragmatic problem solvers and goalgetters
• Fluent in Dutch and English
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-cvi-Go-Backend-Developer-Melle-Be-Mobile.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]
Backend Software Developer - Stream(April 2020) Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are looking for a backend software engineer to join our development in Amsterdam (onsite). Job duties will include working on Stream's core API technology, design and build high-performance software.
What you will be doing
Most of your day will be dedic...
Senior Software Engineer - 100% remote (UK/EU only) - FORM3(April 2020) London, United Kingdom (Remote work possible)
Being a tech-first business, we place emphasis on thinking outside-the-box. By utilising the latest cloud-native technologies we find innovative solutions to problems that others would deem unsolvable. We live and breathe open-source, prioritise best-practice ...
Remote Golang/Flutter Developer - GetCourageNow(March 2020) Worldwide, 100% Remote
Ad: Remote Golang / Flutter Devs
ABOUT THE PROJECT
GetCourageNow is an open source sponsored project to build a P2P privacy focused Architecture of GSUITE like components to make it easy for people to move to a privacy focu...