Go Backend Developer at Be-Mobile
🇧🇪 (Posted Nov 21 2018)
About the company
Be-Mobile is a European market leader in smart mobility solutions, headquartered in Ghent. We develop and sell technological solutions for electronic toll collection, multi-modal route planning and electronic fare collection. We also offer advanced solutions to measure and manage the traffic flows to put travelers, cities, road authorities, parking operators and logistic companies in control over their mobility processes.
As a passionate backend developer, your main responsibilities include:
• Making a functional analysis of components that need to be implemented, determining their scope and technical designs.
• Research, develop, implement, unit-test and maintain new software code that will be used to build our Smart Mobility Solutions.
• Work closely with the Project / Product Managers to provide delivery according to schedule.
• Work independently but also agile in team during the build and implementation in streamlined development phases.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of current and new technologies.
Skills & requirements
You are familiar with cutting edge technologies and up-to-date with the latest trends and emerging new backend technologies. Moreover, you’re confident and excited about learning new technologies!
We are looking for the following skillset:
• You have hands-on experience and good knowledge of common languages such as .NET, Java, Python and/or Scala.
• As we use Go (see golang) throughout our entire stack, experience is seen as a plus.
• Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) and GIT is important.
• You are eager to work with interesting technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, protobuf/ flatbuffers, elasticsearch and/or Kafka.
• Knowledge of protocols such as REST and websockets are a plus.
Don’t let new things scare you off, if you have right learning attitude, we’d love to welcome you!
All Be-Mobile colleagues are:
• Team players who share their knowledge and experience
• Pragmatic problem solvers and goalgetters
• Fluent in Dutch and English
Instructions how to apply
Ready for leaving your mark in the Smart Mobility Revolution? Apply now!
Send your motivation letter and CV to (HR@be-mobile.com). For more information please visit our website www.be-mobile.com
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)