Software Engineer, Backend at Numbrs Personal Finance AG
🇨🇭 (Posted Oct 5 2018)
At Numbrs, our engineers don’t just develop things – we have an impact. We change the way how people are managing their finances by building the best products and services for our users.
Numbrs engineers are innovators, problem-solvers, and hard-workers who are building solutions in big data, mobile technology and much more. We look for professional, highly skilled engineers who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced, value-driven environment.
Join our dedicated technology team that builds massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions and leverages machine learning technology to turn financial data into action. Want to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
You will be a part of a team that is responsible for developing, releasing, monitoring and troubleshooting large scale micro-service based distributed systems with high transaction volume. You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Skills & requirements
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- hands-on experience with highly concurrent production grade systems
- knowledge of at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++ and Scala, etc.
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling and management of containerised applications, such as Kubernetes and Mesos
- experience with big data technologies, such as Kafka, Spark, Storm, Flink and Cassandra
- experience with encryption and cryptography standards
Instructions how to apply
Please apply here: https://www.numbrs.com/de/careers/open-positions/details#oHG37fwh
Company website: Numbrs Personal Finance AG
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that works)