About the company What does simplesurance offer as an employer
Working with us means learning, personal and professional development.
We believe that empowerment will make you grow with your tasks.
Make decisions. Failure is accepted as long as you improve continuously.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What you will do:
- simplesurance engineering is an innovative team, building a real-time cross-selling platform along with insurance broker platform. We are looking for engineers who don't like to be stuck in one role and prefer to be involved with all aspects of the design and development of the platform, focusing on scalability and availability.
- You, together with your team, will take the ownership of the backend that powers several user-facing applications. Further developing our state-of-the-art, gRPC-based, microservice architecture.
- You will take part actively in code reviews, to ensure that our platform and codebase meet the highest quality standards.
- You will have a job with a direct and visible impact in the company
Skills & requirements
What you should bring:
- You have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- You have real-world experience building Go applications with a focus on resilience and uptime.
- You know when to use an interface and when to use a struct.
- You know when to use a channel and when to use a mutex.
- You always run your test with a race detector.
- You always name and structure your packages in a meaningful way.
- You never _ errors.
- You almost never panic.
- You speak business fluent English
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-ctq-Golang-Software-Engineer-f-m-Berlin-Simplesurance-GmbH.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]
Senior Software Engineer - Vistas recruitment(May 2020) Berlin, Germany (Remote work possible)
Location: Berlin or Remote (within Germany)
Salary: €70,000 - €80,000 Per Annum
Do you have at least 2 years production Go experience?
Fancy building modern, highly scalable cloud platforms using Go?
...for a product innovation company h...
Senior software engineer - Back(April 2020) Berlin, Germany (Remote work possible)
Back is a young software company from Berlin with the mission to enable companies to focus on what they do best. We’re building a collaboration and automation platform to untangle repetitive questions and workflows around the workplace.
You will join our e...
Senior Software Engineer (Backend) - :elblox(April 2020) Olten, Switzerland
- Shape future energy markets
- Passionate team with bright minds and clear vision
- International working environment
- Europe-wide network in the energy sector
- The agility of a start-up combined with a well-positioned inv...