Software Engineer - Team Lead at Numbrs Personal Finance AG
🇨🇭 (Posted Sep 14 2018)
About the company
At Numbrs, our engineers don’t just develop things – we have an impact. We change the way how people are managing their finances by building the best products and services for our users.
Numbrs engineers are innovators, problem-solvers, and hard-workers who are building solutions in big data, mobile technology and much more. We look for professional, highly skilled engineers who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced, value-driven environment.
Join our dedicated technology team that builds massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions and leverages machine learning technology to turn financial data into action. Want to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
You will be responsible for planning, managing and monitoring a team building backend systems and mobile applications and actively contributing to the team's development work. You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. You are a great teammate and leader who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Skills & requirements
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study
- a minimum of 5 years experience leading and managing technical team and software projects
- excellent knowledge with at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++ and Scala
- excellent leadership qualities and stakeholder management
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience working with large scale distributed systems
- experience with API design and third-party system integrations
- experience with agile methodologies
- experience collaborating with Product Owners
- experience in managing career development and performance reviews for team members
- experience managing mixture of remote and on-site team members
Instructions how to apply
Please apply here: https://www.numbrs.com/de/careers/open-positions/details#oOH37fwp
Company website: Numbrs Personal Finance AG
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that works)