Lead Software Developer at TreeTop Commons
Portland, Oregon, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Jul 11 2018)
About the company
TreeTop Commons works to craft unique cloud-based software that bridges social gaps by tracking volunteer service and connecting engaged communities. Our flagship products, NobleHour and Collaboratory, are used by more than 6,700 organizations nationwide, and help track and measure service-learning, community service and volunteering initiatives at schools, non-profits, businesses and more.
- Remote work is NOT possible
We are hiring a Lead Software Developer with solid technical project management skills who brings both a reputation for strong collaboration and communication, as well as building reliable, well-constructed software.
In this role, you will partner with our Director of Engineering and senior development team to design, architect, and implement end-to-end solutions for a variety of challenging problems. You’ll lead the creation of new systems, help develop and document new standard methodologies, translate product ideas into actionable tasks, plan development timelines and establishing baseline performance for our critical systems as we go forward.
Skills & requirements
* 7+ years of experience as a professional software developer
* 3+ years experience using Linux and Git.
* API development experience.
* Proficiency with SQL.
* Experience building production web services.
* Experience leading Agile teams and/or managing complex software development projects.
* Experience using modern engineering approaches (design patterns, unit testing, code reviews, etc.).
Instructions how to apply
Apply at https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/treetopcommons/jobs/lead-software-developer-cbp36eF_8r6kJCeMg-44q7
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that works)