Golang Backend Developer (f/m) at travel audience
🇩🇪 (Posted Jul 9 2018)
About the company
travel audience is the world’s leading data driven travel advertising platform. Our platform connects the leading performance-oriented advertisers with the biggest network of publishers, reaching millions of travelers. travel audience is a wholly owned subsidiary of Amadeus – a leading provider of advanced technology solutions for the global travel industry.
- Remote work is NOT possible
Relocation compensation available
We are searching for a communicative, experienced and proactive Golang developer to join our fast-growing and diverse team of developers. You will be building scalable solutions within a cross-functional team using modern tech stack with Golang at the core.
By joining us, you will be combining your passion for technology and a have direct impact on lives of millions of travelers while helping us become the global leader in data-driven advertising for the entire travel industry.
Who we are looking for:
- You have excellent practical knowledge of Golang
- You are passionate about software best practices and are dedicated to ensuring quality via testing.
- You have practical experience with a SQL/NoSQL databases and Docker is not a new word for you.
- You are familiar with terms like cancellation propagation, tracing, and data-access serialization; and are using standard Go tools like cover, fmt, vet, trace, czy, pprof.
- You are dedicated to continuously be learning and improving, and enjoy helping others grow with you.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and enjoy working in a dynamic, international, and innovative environment.
Skills & requirements
- Be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of different Golang microservices running on Kubernetes and using gRPC.
- Work on highly concurrent systems which handle more than 60000 requests per second.
- Take ownership of the full development and operations cycle of a product while ensuring the systems are running correctly and efficiently.
- Use industry-proven tools such as git; and practices such as CI/CD in an agile setup.
- Work in a cross-functional team. Aside from backend engineers using Go, our teams have Data engineers, Data scientists, DevOps engineers, and Frontend engineers.
- Collaborate closely with other departments, such as the Business Intelligence team.
- Be responsible for the whole project life-cycle from the design to the technical implementation.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas, implement them and work with a modern tech stack.
We offer you:
- Using Golang in setup based on Google Cloud and Kubernetes
- An open and dynamic start-up culture that supports great work-life balance
- Exciting working environment where you can continue to learn, improve and grow
- We have dedicated no-meeting days so you can focus on doing things you love without interruptions
- You will have a choice of hardware (Mac or Linux)
- 28 days of vacation
- Free gym membership with access to the yoga and back therapy courses
- Subsidy toward the monthly travel pass. Coffee, drinks, and fruits are on the house
- Are you the one we are looking for?
Instructions how to apply
Are you the one we are looking for?
Send us your application via our career page and APPLY NOW!
We’re eagerly awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)