Backend Engineer at Numbrs Personal Finance AG
🇨🇭 (Posted Jul 3 2018)
About the company
Numbrs was founded in 2012 and is the leading independent Finance app in Germany. The company manages over 1.5m bank accounts and allows users to manage all their finances fully mobile. The company brokers financial products from leading providers and is active in Germany as well as the UK.
Numbrs has so far raised over CHF 140m and is one of the best-financed technology companies in Europe. Among the noted investors are the sovereign wealth fund of Dubai, Sir Ronald Cohen and another 40 leading families.
- Remote work possible
Responsibilities include but are not limited to designing, developing, deploying, supporting, monitoring and troubleshooting large scale micro-service based distributed systems with high transaction volume.
Skills & requirements
All candidates will have:
* a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study
* a minimum of two years experience designing, developing and troubleshooting large scale distributed systems
* hands-on experience with highly concurrent production grade systems
* excellent knowledge of at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++ and Scala
* excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
* excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have:
* experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerised applications, such as Kubernetes and Mesos
* experience with big data technologies, such as Kafka, Spark, Storm, Flink and Cassandra
* experience with encryption and cryptography standards
Instructions how to apply
Please submit your résumé via the following link: https://www.numbrs.com/uk/careers/open-positions/details#oSxI7fwY
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that works)