Backend Software Engineer at ScyllaDB
🇮🇱 (Posted Feb 23 2018)
About the company
Scylla Is Next Generation NoSQL.
Permanent / Freelance
- Remote work possible
* Develop the management system backend server.
* Be independent as possible while working as a team player.
* Thoroughly test and profile your code.
* Communicate clearly in public email, commit messages, and bug reports.
Skills & requirements
* Knowledge of Go
* At least two years of development in server backend projects.
* Solid understanding of RESTful APIs and service security.
* Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or a related subject is a plus.
* Experience working on open source projects / distributed company is a plus
* Experience with API tooling and standards (Swagger/OpenAPI, OAuth/JWT) is a plus
* Experience implementing secure and highly-available distributed systems/microservices is a plus
Instructions how to apply
Contact us at email@example.com.
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that works)