Go/Golang Developer (Remote) at X-Team
🇦🇺 (Posted Sep 28 2017)
About the company
“Motivated developers, ready to join your team.”
X-Team is an international company founded in Melbourne, Australia that helps companies scale their development teams by providing them with extraordinary developers from around the world.
We are 100% remote and believe in building a world where developers can have access to an environment of growth and incredible opportunities regardless of where they live. Our culture is based around the proactive, selfless values that make up every X-Teamer.
We are a community of people dedicated to unleashing our potential every day. Learn more about how we can help you learn and grow at https://x-team.com/unleash/
Permanent / Freelance
- Remote work possible
The right individual will be self-driven. Someone who cares about maintainability of the code, automation, deployment processes and how to enable innovation through fostering a growing culture of Open Source. You will go beyond just coding and help to shape the engineering culture and best practices.
Skills & requirements
- Outstanding experience in Go (Golang)
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience with Python, Node.js or Java
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Experience with integration patterns
- Experience with relational and graph databases
- Experience storing and indexing data
- Code optimization and performance improvements
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- A passion and curiosity for creating and building things
Nice to have:
- Experience with working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Independent, self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven track record of always learning and growing.
- Proactive attitude
- Possess a spirit of generosity
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc., etc.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Join our vibrant community, filled with opportunities to join engaging engineering roundtable discussions, AMAs, gaming clubs, LAN parties, charitable fundraisers, fitness programs (+gym membership), etc. This is the community to be in if you're a remote developer.
- We’ll help fund your learning and growing each day through our Unleash program, which connects you with the development equivalent of a personal trainer (http://x-team.com/unleash)
Instructions how to apply
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)