Sr. Golang Software Developer at Scout Exchange
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Sep 14 2017)
About the company
Scout is a cloud-based recruitment platform that efficiently manages connecting employers and search firms in a vibrant marketplace that delivers great results. We use proprietary data analytics to drive disruption through innovation by finding the best ways to help hire quality talent more effectively and efficiently. Scout’s intuitive platform is built into the applicant tracking system you’re already using. As a result, companies fill positions faster and third-party recruiters are matched with more of the jobs they’re best suited to fill. To learn more about how Scout is reinventing recruiting, please visit goscoutgo.com.
- Remote work possible
As a Sr. Software Developer you will join a rapidly growing team building the world’s largest online B2B recruitment marketplace. We are seeking full stack creative thinkers, who thrive in a fast-paced environment. If you don’t mind rolling up your sleeves to dive into our product, while delivering top quality software that will thrill our customers, apply now.
Skills & requirements
What we’re looking for
• We put the greatest value in a developer’s ability to creatively problem solve, write great code, work collaboratively, and learn new skills. We will challenge you while giving you all the tools and support to succeed.
• You will be asked to contribute to all aspects of our products. Just a few of these areas includes:
o Writing high quality, testable and scalable code. We believe strongly in automated testing and code reviews.
o Collaborating with fellow developers, QA engineers, and product owners to define features and drive future product direction.
o Solving challenges in performing 3rd-party API integrations.
o Consuming REST and SOAP APIs to exchange data with clients.
o Deploying code to AWS. No data centers here.
What we’re offering you
• Competitive pay, bonus, and equity; excellent benefits, and 401k matching.
• Training and Conference budget for everyone who works here. We want people who are always striving to improve and learn.
• Opportunity to get in early to build a world-class organization, shape the future of our team, our product, and our company.
• Security of a well-funded company, so you’ll have the comfort of knowing we’re committed to long-term success.
• Thousands of customers ranging from small business (SMB) to the Fortune 500.
• We encourage a good work/life balance. You even have a chance to use our Hawaiian beach house to recharge! How many companies can offer you that?
Instructions how to apply
Please apply directly to the job posting listed on our career site http://www.goscoutgo.com/
Company website: Scout Exchange
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that works)