Golang Expert/Full Stack Developer at WebsiteAlive
Houston, Texas, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Mar 13 2016)
About the company
- Remote work is NOT possible
WebsiteAlive is a Houston-based, live chat technology company which powers online communications for businesses ranging from SMBs to Fortune 500 corporations. Some of our clients include: NBA/NFL/NHL/NCAA, Livenation, Macmall, Royal Caribbean, University of Texas, and Ooma. Local clients include Houston Rockets, Texans, Sugar Land Skeeters, FlightAware, University of Houston. More about us: https://www.websitealive.com/aboutus/
We're looking for a full time employee who is mid/senior level Full Stack/DevOps Engineer who can help architect and manage our infrastructure built on top of AWS.
Type of Person We're Looking For:
Team player. Positive attitude. Seriously Motivated. Clear communicator. Simple and clean solutions. A friendly person who gets along with others. Adapts to change and constant learning (whatever AWS pushes out, we use!). Must be reliable.
Type of Work You'll Be Doing:
- Working with our CTO to make sure our infrastructure is optimized and fully available.
- Help set up a DevOps environment and assist developers in pushing out code.
- Developing systems and procedures to make our system efficient, rock solid, and resilient.
- Work with legacy systems to transition to cutting edge technology.
- On the full stack side, we develop in Golang, Python, ReactJS, and AngularJS. Backend heavy developer to help develop APIs is a plus.
Looking forward to meet with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only.
Skills & requirements
- Expert in Linux/Python/Golang/IIS
- Expert in AWS and solid Cloud Infrastructure experience (Jenkins, Elastic Cache, RDS/Aurora, Lambda, API Gateway)
- DBA experience a plus
Instructions how to apply
send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company website: WebsiteAlive
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)