Remote › 🌐 Worldwide, 100% remote position (Posted Jan 19 2023)
$100,000 - $150,000 USD
We are looking for a backend engineer who can work 30+ hr/week
Our ideal candidate has:
- 1+ years experience writing in Go (golang.org)
- 2-3 years experience writing REST APIs
- Experience working at a small startup
- A passion for building something meaningful that will help people in their daily lives
- Designing clean, easy-to-use RESTful API endpoints for our mobile teams
- Writing comprehensive unit and integration tests for Go code
- Designing Postgres tables and writing efficient SQL queries
- Communicating API designs to mobile engineers and having the flexibility to make appropriate adjustments for the mobile engineers
- Integrating with third-party services such as Stripe, Twilio and Firebase
- RESTful API design
We are building a brand new tool for parents to get the help they need - the first complete support platform for lyfe’s major moments. We are very excited about the impact a product like Lyfe can have on the lives of parents, and we want you to be just as excited.
Lyfe’s culture boasts:
- Passionate teammates who believe in what we’re building
- An exciting opportunity to build a product from the ground up
- Fast-paced startup environment where a healthy work-life balance is still valued
- Huge opportunities for career growth
Apply to Lyfe
If you’re passionate about helping to build a new product and team from the ground up, we invite you to apply. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a purpose-driven team and do meaningful work - giving people the gift of time!
Our interviewing process is simple and straightforward. If your background is a strong fit for the role, we will schedule a 1-hour coding interview with our CTO via Google Meet.
If this interview goes well, the second round of interviews will consist of:
- 2-3 meetings with team members to learn more about the role, culture and benefits
- 1 final interview with our CTO to discuss your coding & architecture philosophy
Lyfe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. Diversity at Lyfe means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. All are welcome here!
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-ftz-Remote-Go-Backend-Engineer-Lyfe-Labs-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com