Software Engineer, Backend at Centralway Numbrs AG
Homeoffice, Switzerland (Posted Jul 4 2017)
About the company
Centralway’s focus is on developing products to manage banking transactions and assets. The platform provides banking services for the consumer, as well as the development and implementation of banking software towards financial institutions. We are currently looking for a Backend Engineer, at the earliest possible start date, to strengthen our position in the industry.
This position is remote.
- Remote work possible
FULL REMOTE POSITION
Your responsibilities will include the continuous development and improvement of the current backend and service architecture of Centralway Numbrs.
You will administer and support our backend API, databases and other components. Researching and remaining up-to-date with the latest technologies will help you to implement scalability and redundancy in all parts of the application.
In close cooperation with the various departments of Centralway, you will continuously develop and improve the backend structure, based on the product vision.
Skills & requirements
- Truly exceptional software engineers
- B.S. or M.S. degree in a technical field such as Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in at least one modern, object-oriented programming language, such as Golang, Java, C++, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience working with distributed systems and Web services
- Experience with Git and continuous integration, with a passion for benchmarking and optimisation
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
Instructions how to apply
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)