Go developer at Stream.io BV
🇳🇱 (Posted May 5 2017)
About the company
Stream is a small, talented group of people who are passionate about innovating on an incredible product. We care about each aspect of product development, whether it’s design, data-science, development or the monitoring on our servers.
- Our offices are located in the centers of Boulder and Amsterdam.
- Everyone on the team has a say in operations, from office locations to the employee benefits package.
- We are starting an exchange program where employees spend a week in the sister office to get to know the whole team face-to-face.
- The team is highly technical and collaborative; which makes Stream a great place to learn and further your skills.
- You'll get to work on a hard problem that impacts millions of users with a team of experienced developers and designers, who value your work and expertise.
Stream is looking for an exceptionally skilled and experienced backend developer to work on Stream's core API technology. You are comfortable building programs with Go and ideally have experience with Python as well. You will work on making our API service faster, more scalable, improve our analytics service and help our data science team with personalization. Part of your job will be rewriting part of our existing stack to perform orders of magnitude faster.
Skills & requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or prior engineering experience
- Experience building complex high performance software
- You are fluent with Go
- Comfortable with building API services
- In-depth experience with SQL database (Postgresql / Mysql)
- Memcached / Redis
- Dedication to test driven development
Instructions how to apply
Please send us your CV to email@example.com
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)