Senior Software Engineer - golang, php, security, scalability, blockchain
Located in: 🇺🇸 United States
Looking for: Permanent / Freelance
- Can work remotely
Geeks Capital, Inc. 08/18 - Present
Implementing new technologies and optimization for a high traffic marketing site:
Working with the Golang programming language along with other technologies to architect and create an RTB
(Real Time Bidding) Ad Exchange platform, this project also implement technologies used in cryptocurrency.
Here is a list of some of the technologies used in this project:
Golang, PHP, SQLite, MariaDB, Redis, LevelDB, DgraphDB, Docker Swarm, AWS, Google Cloud,
Geolocation, VueJS, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency Market.
Ciber Global, LLC 05/17 – 08/18
Senior Magento Developer
While working for The Walt Disney Company:
Working with Magento e-commerce platform, architecting modules for new requirements, solving existing code bugs, auditing existing code to pursuit better performance and security, updating current code to be compatible with newer Magento version, designing and setting the infrastructure (IaaS) in order to run Magento, also coaching staff members with newer practices to obtain a better product.
Sprint 07/16 – 04/17
Senior Software Engineer
• Working as a DevOps engineer, and improves collaboration and productivity by automating infrastructure, automating workflows and continuously measuring application performance.
• Develop and automate corporate web in house applications (service assurance, client support, customer service and monitoring).
Lancesoft 12/15 – 07/16
Full-stack Senior Web Developer
• Worked as a contractor for Sprint Corp.
• Performed the development on service assurance web applications.
Rand Marketing 08/15 – 12/15
Full-stack Magento Developer / Magento Consultant
• Handled scoping and developed client’s websites using the enterprise/community versions on Magento ecommerce platform.
• Backend integrations with 3-rd party systems (ERP) with orders, clients, and products entities based on WSDL, API specifications.
• Performed Magento customization services, consulting.
• Executed Magento architect solutions.
• Managed Magento extensions/modules development.
• Implemented warehouse logic with external services.
• Integrated with 3-rd party systems at products, stock and orders level.
• Created backend specific reports.
• Created, integrated user interface flows.
• Understood client short and long term goals and recommended a solution.
• Worked in geographically distributed teams.
• Handled business requirement analysis.
• Performed troubleshooting and possess analytical skills.
• Built functional features for enterprise/community editions.
• Collaborated with management and programmers and ensured requirements are implemented correctly and efficiently.
Certatim Digital Agency 09/13 – 08/15
Full-stack Web Developer / Magento Consultant
• Worked with a wide breadth of technical skills, internet knowledge, and experience
PHP developer with extensive experience in Magento and other Open Source frameworks.
Developed applications and solutions for a wide range of business and having the enthusiasm and
discipline to complete projects to the highest standard.
Spoken languages: Spanish and English.
jQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, Python, CSS, SASS, LESS, XML, JSON
Software, Frameworks and Libraries: System Administrator (RedHat, Centos, Fedora, Debian,
Ubuntu, OS X, Windows), GitLab Code Master Administrator, Sublime Text, Atom, VirtualBox Docker,
Nginx, Apache, Sass, Less, Gulp, Grunt, Composer, Bower, RequireJs, Knockout, jQuery, Bootstrap,
Prototype, UnderscoreJS, MomentJS, Adobe Suite, Google Cloud Administrator, Canvas LMS,
Datatables, Maven, Terraform.
Preferable Frameworks: Magento, Laravel, Lumen, Zend, CodeIgniter
Engineering Concepts: Agile Methodologies, Object-oriented Design, REST, Test-Driven Design,
Continuous Integration, Behavior-Driven Design, Coincidence-Driven Design, SOA, MVC, MVVM,
AJAX, Modular Design, Event-driven, Blockchain technology.
What I look for
I'm looking for a position where I can implement new technologies to solve old problems.
Orlando Florida Area
How to contact me
Contact by email is preferred.
Let them know you found their profile at https://www.golangprojects.com
(Everyone wants to know how they were found)