Looking for: Permanent / Freelance
- Can work remotely
Even tho my job is backend engineer im actually more of a fullstack developer, because i also taking care to *.pug and *.css level, the software that we're were build is:
- PointsNet -> Payment gateway system with LMS(Loyalty Management System) and Bank Industries as its client that allow the client to manage their point, so end-user(customer) have more option available regarding about how to spend their point
- AuthMC -> Two factor authentication system that used missed call as its method
- DevOps -> i'm always be the smartest guys in the room when in come to devops or linux system administration, or computer networking
- NodeJs (and its various framework like expressjs, pug view engine, etc)
- Docker, Docker-Compose, Docker-Swarm, Kubernetes.
- MySQL, Redis, CockroachDB, MongoDB, PostgresQL
What I look for
I want to be devops or backend engineer, and if its possible i want to do both. .
I really dont have any preference to a city level, i just always want to go to america or europe . . so as long there is a fast internet connection and morning coffee, i think that's good enough
How to contact me
Let them know you found their profile at https://www.golangprojects.com
(Everyone wants to know how they were found)