Houston, Texas, United States
Looking for: Permanent
- Can work remotely
• Over 20 years of Web developer experience and 35 years overall programming experience.
• Microsoft and Linux PC & Server fluent. IBM System 36 mainframe experience.
• Software: Unity 3D, ASP.NET, Photoshop, Audacity, JIRA, Confluence, GIT.
• Unity Experience with basic VR/AR, RESTful, Headless & MMORPG.
• Microsoft Office as well as Project Manager, Visio and Visual Studio.
• Strengths: Investigative, Technical, social and working well with others.
• Approachable, Knowledgeable, adept in Mediation and Management.
• Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Attention to Detail, Software Design.
• Software Debugging, Development, Documentation and Testing.
• Agile Software Development Process.
• Project Debriefs & status meetings within Agile SCRUM environment.
What I look for
I would love to get a position as a Junior GoLang Developer. I absolutely love what it has to offer and I am trying to work in it every day. I am currently working on Blockchain and WebApp projects to increase my skill. They are unpaid.
How to contact me
Let them know you found their profile at https://www.golangprojects.com
(Everyone wants to know how they were found)