Senior Backend Software Engineer - Golang, Python(flask), Node(express, koa), docker, gRPC, microservice, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo, Redis
Looking for: Permanent / Freelance
- Can work remotely
Hello, I'm a senior back-end developer and I have experienced front-end little bit. My goal is to provide excellent backend system and Database manage with the best performance and cutting-edge technologies.
· Experienced in back-end developer for about 12 years for game publishing industry such as billing, authenticate, authorization, item delivery, chat, logging, small mobile game server and analytics.
· Experienced small web project such as admin tool, statistics tool.
· Requirement Analysis and Define system architecture requirements, Planning for Agile SCRUM, Interaction front-end developer, DevOps, and DBA, RESTful API and backend server Design with Team, Implementation RESTful and backend server, Code Review, Unit and Integration Test & Test Automation, Maintenance.
· Designed and developed various and complex RESTFul, back-end system, small distributed system, and Database.
· Migrated Existing Java and C# back-end platforms to Nodejs(express, Koa) and Python(flask)
· Design/Implement back-end architecture, Database. Write/Train Code Standards, performance tuning, and troubleshooting for a lot of enterprise scale projects.
· Leaded platform development Team.
· Fast learner, Interested in new technologies.
What I look for
I am looking for a position where I mainly will code in Go
Vancouver, Tokyo, and Seoul
How to contact me
Send me a message on LinkedIn
Let them know you found their profile at http://www.golangprojects.com
(Everyone wants to know how they were found)