Software Engineer - Golang, Unity3D, Virtual Reality, Software Engineering, AWS
Seattle, Washington, United States
Looking for: Permanent
Graduate student at University of Washington Bothell, lover of all things Go, VR and AR, and merging the worlds of Ethnography and Virtual Reality for my thesis research.
My study focus is in the field of Software Engineering and my practice focus is in the beautiful world of Go. I have authored and contributed to many open source projects on Github.
While I do not hold any work experience because I decided to pursue further education straight out of my undergraduate degree, I am a fast learner and a quick adapter.
I am always eager to learn new things and get excited at every opportunity to teach what I know.
- Web: gin, gorilla/mux, websockets, architecture of REST API
- Command line: cli, tablewriter, end-to-end custom applications, client side SDK for making API calls
- EC2, S3, DynamoDB: deployed a Go web server on EC2
- fish, bash, zsh
- AR: Made ARSpaceShooter mobile game entirely in Unity using Vuforia.
- VR: Developing a 360° video player and an architecture to share 'view paths' when viewing 360° videos entirely in Unity.
What I look for
I am looking for a position where I get to work on projects with Go. I believe a 'Backend Go Software Engineer' position would be a great fit.
Seattle. But I am open to relocating anywhere.
How to contact me
Send me an email at hasitnm [at] gmail [dot] com
Let them know you found their profile at http://www.golangprojects.com
(Everyone wants to know how they were found)