Mid Software engineer - golang,aws,docker,sql,linux
Located in: 🇩🇪 Germany
Looking for: Permanent / Freelance
- Can work remotely
Hi, I'm a mid backend engineer from Berlin. I'm pretty much passioned about software engineering, therefore, I spend a lot of my free time to require new skils or approaching new technologies
My strongest skills and how I learned them...
Written something from scratch
What I am looking for...
One fact (outside of work) about me...
For me it is great to keep working on different skills, to meet new interesting people and to contribute to making users happy and I love to do bikes tours.
I'm working in the distributed system team on a distributed architecture and ensuring reliability, scalability, and performance. Working in an Agile team, doing software development/testing, code optimization, and code review. Learned how to work with large volumes of real-time data, and how to develop software in a large-scale, fast-paced environment.
• Design and Develop REST & Protobuffer backend services based on aws
• Analyze requirements, design and develop code, unit test code and test tools
• Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across
Development, QA, ops and other cross functional teams
• Working closely with product management, frontend team, CTO, and DevOps,
delivering super reliable solutions
• Carried out systematic development of the central IT applications for software inventory of customer orders
• Operated application servers
• Analysed the requirements for the planning of this IT project
• Coordinated and active design of the interface between IT and other departments
What I look for
go and docker
How to contact me
Let them know you found their profile at https://www.golangprojects.com
(Everyone wants to know how they were found)