Located in: 🇩🇴 Dominican Republic › Santo Domingo
Looking for: Permanent / Freelance
- Can work remotely
I'm a software engineer with exposure to numerous aspects of software development, from requirements gathering to software design, creation, and deployment.
Most recent work experience:
- Initiated and led a refactoring effort which resulted in over 70% reduction in lines of code and improved code legibility.
- Removed unnecessary steps from the code deployment process leading to a 50% reduction in deployment time.
- Set up highly available, fault-tolerant infrastructure using AWS, including Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, Route 53, S3.
- Automated deployment of artifacts to development and production environments.
- Set up Docker and Docker Compose configurations which lead to easier onboarding of new members to the team.
- Developed user-facing features using React.js.
- Golang: Gorilla/Mux, Gorm
- Databases: MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- DevOps: AWS ElasticBeanstalk, AWS S3, AWS RDS, AWS Route53, Docker, Github Actions
What I look for
I'm Currently Looking for Golang opportunities
I can work remotely from Dominican Republic.
How to contact me
contact me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samuel-de-la-cruz-portorreal/
Let them know you found their profile at https://www.golangprojects.com
(Everyone wants to know how they were found)