Golang Developer - golang,aws,php,magento,mysql
Looking for: Permanent / Freelance
- Can work remotely
7 years of experience in designing and developing scalable web services and platforms. I have been extensively working on Golang developments for the past 3 years.
I have also developed a playing card game with Golang (gin framework), Vue frontend framework and using Firestore, MongoDB as database services.
I enjoy writing business logic and web-services as fast and as scalable as possible. I adhere to the standard code quality, documentation, and architecture. Making the code clean, effective and fast responding is one of my major goals. Prior to Go, I worked on Magento web development.
I also have experience with Production Servers hosting and managing on Amazon Cloud, Digital Ocean.
My Golang Expertise
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- In-depth experience building web services, microservice architecture
- Experience in REST API design and implementation
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments.
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Git & SVN.
- Experience using MongoDB, Firestore & Redis.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Experience with Hugo framework.
My Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep.
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as gin-gonic.
- Gox - Go cross compile toot
- Gorilla WebSocket
- Stripe payment gateway
- Sendgrid (Email transactional)
- Viper (Configuration management)
- Cobra (For developing CLI based command and operation)
- Govalidator (Package of validators and sanitizers for strings, numerics, slices and structs)
- Jwt (Token management)
- Logrus (Structured, pluggable logging for Go.)
- Firestore (Real-time database)
- Sentry (Error Tracking Software)
- Redis/Rejson (caching and pub/sub)
- MongoDB (Database)
Web Server Skills
- Worked on Production Servers hosting on Amazon Cloud, Digital Ocean.
- Worked on Amazon Web Services ( EC2, S3, CloudFront, IAM, RDS, Route 53, SNS,).
- Configuration Security Groups , AWS Route53 to route traffic, creating SSH user and installing SSL and Setup/Managing CDN on Amazon CloudFront.
- Installed and Setup Web Servers (Apache, Nginx, And CentOS ), DB Server ( MySQL).
What I look for
I am looking for a position where I mainly will code in Go
I am open for remote work
How to contact me
Send a message in Linkedin
Let them know you found their profile at https://www.golangprojects.com
(Everyone wants to know how they were found)