Senior Software Engineer - Go language, Python, Node.JS, iOS, Android,
Belo Horizonte MG, Brazil
Looking for: Permanent / Freelance
- Can work remotely
Self taught developer with about 16 years of experience with software development, I acquired a vast experience in many programming languages, frameworks and all the fases in a software development cycle. I also have a bachelors degree in Business administration with a minor in International Commerce and have post-graduate degree in Business Management.
I have a pretty strong entrepreneurial spirit, very pro-active, communicative and loves to develop or contribute to new products, one who loves to keep things simple.
For me the best solution is usually the simplest one!
I'm full-stack software developer with more than 15 years of professional experience. In the last 6 years or so I've worked mainly in mobile projects, frontend with iOS and Android native languages and also backend mostly with Ruby and Python. Throughout the years I had experience with team and project management specially agile methodologies like Scrum. And for the last year I have been working heavily with Go language.
Open Source Contributor and enthusiast!
- Software development and deployment, Agile Methodologies.
- Worked with Ruby and Python for about 3 years
- Knowledge of DevOps tools
- Machine Learning (Finished the Machine Learning Course from Stanford University at Coursera.org and now I am getting a Nanodegree from Udacity in Machine Learning Engineering)
- Mobile software development, mostly for iOS (Objective-C and Swift) but also a little Android and hydrid development.
What I look for
I am looking for a position where I can mainly work in Go and/or Python.
I prefer remote work, but I am open to relocation.
How to contact me
Send me a message through the contact form in my website or use the contact info below:
Email: joaoh82 [at] gmail [dot] com
Let them know you found their profile at http://www.golangprojects.com
(Everyone wants to know how they were found)