Lead Senior Software Engineer / Devops - Go language, Rust, Python, C Language, Systems programming, Databases
Located in: 🇳🇱 Netherlands
› Rotterdam NL
Looking for: Freelance
- Can work remotely
Self taught developer with loads of experience in a number of different areas of software engineering. I have helped design, develop and implement end to end applications of all sizes that range on a number of platforms including Windows (VB5, 6, Dotnet), OSX Native (Objective-C), Mobile Applications (iOS, Android), Cloud Computing (AWS, GCP) and Unix.
I have engineered complex and high scale application, helped built and led small and medium sized teams, delivering quality software on time and under budget.
I have a vast experience in many programming languages, frameworks, design patterns and all the phases in a software development cycle. I also have a bachelors degree in Business administration with a minor in International Commerce and have post-graduate degree in Business Management, which gives me a wide view of the business.
- Software development
- Systems Design
- Agile Methodologies.
- Team Building and Leadership
- Pretty good with C
- And other languages...
- Basically a Polyglot Programmer!
- Cloud Computing (AWS, GCP)
- Lot's of Kubernetes and Containerization experience.
- Well versed in Devops and SRE practices.
- Basically I like to play around with anything tech related
Hi there! My name is João Henrique and I am a self-taught developer with about 16 years of experience with software development, I acquired a vast experience in many programming languages, frameworks and all the phases in a software development cycle. I also have a bachelors degree in Business administration with a minor in International Commerce and have a post-graduate degree in Business Management.
I have a pretty strong entrepreneurial spirit, very pro-active, communicative and loves to develop or contribute to new products, one who loves to keep things simple.
For me the best solution is usually the simplest one!
Open Source Contributor and enthusiast!
- Solving problems through software
- Software development and deployment, Agile Methodologies.
- Rust (Learning)
- - Basically, love programming languages!
- OpenCV and Computer Vision
- Knowledge of DevOps tools
- Machine Learning (Finished the Machine Learning Course from Stanford University at Coursera.org and now I am getting a Nanodegree from Udacity in Machine Learning Engineering)
- Mobile software development, mostly for iOS (Objective-C and Swift) but also a little Android and hydrid development.
What I look for
I am looking for projects where I could work as a freelancer, primarily in Go or Rust, but could work with other languages as well. I am also well versed in databases, system design and distributed architecture.
I want to work remotely from the Netherlands.
How to contact me
Send me a message through the contact form in my website or use the contact info below:
Email: joaoh82 [at] gmail [dot] com
Let them know you found their profile at https://www.golangprojects.com
(Everyone wants to know how they were found)