Lead Mobile Engineer - Golang, Java, Python, Andorid, Swift
Looking for: Permanent
● Developed Mink, an android application to transfer money within your friends.
● Developed Micro-services REST APIs in Golang.
● Developed and patented the Hybrid HCE's secure element, an algorithm based on White box AES cryptography.
● Top performer of the fiscal year 2014-15 and recipient of Paragon award(Unit level) for the same
● Secured First place in Make-A-Thon conducted by Mahindra Reva for the best design and implementation.
● Secured second place in Instamojo's First Ever Hack-A-Thon.
● Excellent understanding in the concepts of Rapid-prototyping and applied the same concepts in real world problems.
● Excellent knowledge in Object oriented design patterns and Experience with REST and other architectural styles
● Researched and developed Power System reconfiguration and Loss minimization of Distributed systems principles using Firefly Algorithm, achieving 10 GPA in Final year Project.
● Designed and developed ‘Mink’, a peer to peer money transfer application. User can use ‘Mink’ to
make regular monthly or weekly transfers to any friend with just a phone number. The Application is
currently beta at - https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.instamojo.mink
● Designed and developed Micro services and REST APIs in Golang.
● Developed an android application to help visually impaired people by enhancing the text content on prescription bottles, newspapers and reading out the extracted text for completely blind.
● Developed a cryptographic algorithm using the principles of White box AES cryptography (WBAES) for Hybrid Card Emulators for Payments.
What I look for
I am looking for a position where I will mainly code in Golang
Willing to relocate
How to contact me
Let them know you found their profile at https://www.golangprojects.com
(Everyone wants to know how they were found)