Specialist Programmer - Golang, Java, Docker, Git, MongoDB
Looking for: Permanent / Freelance
• 4+ years of design and development experience, the coding expertise of Java/Java EE.
• 3+ years of solid development experience, the coding expertise in Golang.
• Contributed greatly to increases in code quality and productivity through leadership and guidance in Test Driven Development (TDD), Refactoring, Pair Programming (Extreme Programming/XP) and Agile Estimation.
• Participated in decision-making areas beyond programming such as product design and development, hiring.
• Researched, evaluated, and selected frameworks and tools for specific project technology stacks.
• Hands-on design, development and integration experience with build APIs using RESTful, Microservices.
• Received open source developer individual code signing certificate from CERTUM PCC – Certification Authority for open-source projects.
• Methodologies : Scrum, Agile, Test Driven Development.
• Architectures : RESTful, Microservices, Web API.
• Concepts : OOPS, Multithreading, Concurrency, Cryptography, Design patterns.
• Languages : Java, Go (Golang), SQL.
• Technologies : Java SE 11, Java EE 7, WebSocket, Json, JWS.
• Frameworks : Beego, Gin, Testify.
• Databases : MySQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon DynamoDB.
• Tools : Git, SVN, Docker, OpenAPI (Swagger), CI/CD (Jenkins, Travis CI, CircleCI).
• Software’s : Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, GoLand, Virtualbox, VMware Workstation.
• Operating Systems : Windows, Linux, Mac.
What I look for
I am looking for position where can i code mainly in Go.
Anywhere or I can work remotely
How to contact me
Let them know you found their profile at https://www.golangprojects.com
(Everyone wants to know how they were found)