Looking for: Permanent / Freelance
- Can work remotely
More than nine years of comprehensive experience as Web and microservices developer.
During last two years I have been coding on Go and gained solid experience after developing
diferent types of applications. Previously my experience primarily layied on PHP with Symfony
understanding of fundamental principles.
Extensive experience across multiple business sectors including eCommerce and payment
RESTful APIs, and web/micro services.
A skilled team leader with a track record of directing multiple tasks and providing daily
guidance and supervision.
Superior interpersonal and communication strengths; adept at building and maintaining strong
client, peer, management team, and executive stakeholder relationships.
- MySQL / MariaDB / PostgreSQL / SQLite
- Redis / MongoDB
- API: RESTful / GraphQL
Frameworks / libraries:
- Symfony 2.8 and components / Magento
- jQuery / CoffeeScript
- Vue.js / Backbone.js
- Android SDK
- Composer / yarn / npm / Gradle
- unit testing / integration testing / functional testing
- TDD / BDD
- mock object (Mockery) / Mutation Testing (Humbug)
- A/B testing
- Behat / Selenium
- Linux (Ubuntu / Amazon EC2)
- AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, SES, Route53) / Digital Ocean
- Nginx / Apache
- Capistrano / capifony
- Kibana / New Relic
- Linux / MacOS
- Goland / PHPStorm
- Docker (Compose) / Kubernetes (Kompose) / Vagrant (Puppet)
- Facebook API & SDK
- Google APIs
- Amazon MWS / Amazon Product Advertising APIs
- Twitter API
- eBay API
- Zendesk / Mixpanel / Intercom / Segment APIs
- Pocket / Feedly APIs
I like to follow next principles/methodologies:
- SOLID / KISS / YAGNI / DRY
- Scrum / Agile
What I look for
I'm looking for a position where I mainly will code in Go.
I'm interested only in a remote work.
How to contact me
Send me an email or write me via LinkedIn.
Let them know you found their profile at https://www.golangprojects.com
(Everyone wants to know how they were found)