Senior Software Engineer - Golang, SQL, noSQL, Docker, Serverless
Located in: 🇪🇸 Spain
Looking for: Permanent
- Can work remotely
Denys is a software engineer who loves working with open source technology. He has 12+ years of comprehensive experience in developing micro-services, APIs, server tools, CLI tools, webs, web crawler, mobile/desktop app across multiple business sectors including e-commerce, marketing, FinTech, stocks, etc. Lover of readable, maintainable, and testable code. He has experience leading a group of developers following agile methodologies reporting to a CTO and directly to a client.
- MySQL / MariaDB / PostgreSQL / SQLite
- Redis / MongoDB / DynamoDB
Frameworks / libraries:
- yarn / npm / Gradle
- Android SDK
- unit testing / integration testing / functional testing
- TDD / BDD
- A/B testing
- Linux (Ubuntu / Amazon EC2)
- AWS (EC2, RDS, Route53, Step Functions, S3, SAM, SES, SNS, SSM, STS, CloudFormation, CodePipeline, WorkDocs) / Digital Ocean
- Kibana / New Relic
- Linux / MacOS
- Docker (Compose) / Kubernetes (Kompose)
What I look for
Currently interested in Go as the main language, DeFi, and serverless.
I'm interested only in a remote work.
How to contact me
Send me an email or write me via LinkedIn.
Let them know you found their profile at https://www.golangprojects.com
(Everyone wants to know how they were found)