Located in: 🇺🇦 Ukraine › Kiev
Looking for: Permanent / Freelance
- Can work remotely
I'm a (web) software engineer, who spent the last 4 years architecting complex information systems at scale, developing lots of tools and features, mentoring old colleagues, interviewing new ones and learning tons about how the internet works.
Programming is my biggest passion (though not the only one) at the moment and I'm kind of on a mission of getting to the top in software engineering.
- Frameworks: Express, React, Symfony
- Databases: PostgeSQL, MySQL, Mongo, Redis
- DevOps: CI services, Docker, Docker Swarm, Micro-services
- Development: Unit testing, TDD, Git, Github, Shell, Profiling
- Protocols: TCP and TLS, HTTP, SSH, FTP, SMTP, IMAP, Postgres
This list is constantly growing.
What I look for
I'm looking for a challenging job, involving lots of Golang/JS programming, DevOps spirit. Service-oriented architecture is a huge plus.
Remote only at the moment
How to contact me
Let them know you found their profile at https://www.golangprojects.com
(Everyone wants to know how they were found)