Software Engineer - Golang, Laravel, SQL, ReactJS, AngularJS
Looking for: Permanent / Freelance
Build applications on top of Restful APIs, SOLID, loosely coupled, modular, micro services in service oriented architecture using Agile development process for building large scalable application. Built APIs separately then use API for Back & Front end to separate logic. Break things in small pieces, separate concerns using design patterns(e.g MVC, Facade), build small pieces of component & reuse as much as you can with SOLID principle. Write test code for unit testing & integration testing.
1. I have most skills in PHP & Golang. In PHP I used this frameworks Laravel, CodeIgniter & Zend.
2. I work with React(Redux & Mobx for state mangement) & Angular.
3. I used git, SVN & mercurial for version controlling with Github, Bitbucket & Assembla.
4. I use MySql & MongoDB data persistant.
5. I am new with GoLang but very passionate lover.
What I look for
Potential good contacts & clients with good commitment, good communication, will believe & understand me & will have realistic approach.
I am looking to work remotely also open to work from country if I get the opportunity(visa sponsored)
How to contact me
You can email me at this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Let them know you found their profile at http://www.golangprojects.com
(Everyone wants to know how they were found)