Located in: 🇦🇹 Austria › Vienna
Looking for: Freelance
- Can work remotely
* Graphics Engine for a military Google Earth like project, now used for mission planing and in the cockpit map display of the Eurofighter Typhoon jet (C++, OpenGL)
* Application for simulated driving on race tracks for realtime testing of car engines on test beds (Java, OpenGL)
* Worked for two game studios. C++ game engine development and performance optimizations for PC, Xbox, Playstation, Wii
* Developed the first high level web framework (like Django or Rails) for Go
* Scaled chat server infrastructure for Reuters financial information system to 100k concurrent chats
* Scaled a realtime bidding infrastructure for Google ads to millions of bids per hour, billions per month
* Won two prices for mobile app prototypes from the European Space Agency (iOS, OpenGL ES)
* Got into Embedded Linux with C and Go, created a consumer HW prototype, building own drone designs
* Front end work with React.js and the latest ES developments
* Full Stack and Polyglot: Go, ES2015, Dart, Python, C, C++, C#, Objective-C, Java, PHP, Delphi, Shading Languages, x86-Assembler
Love developing high performance backends. But also do web frontends with React.
Some experience with Android, iOS native and Qt Quick.
Recovering game and 3D engine developer.
What I look for
Looking for 3 to 6 month projects, preferably Golang.
Remote, part time on site.
How to contact me
Let them know you found their profile at https://www.golangprojects.com
(Everyone wants to know how they were found)