Software Engineer - Golang
Bauru, SP, Brazil
Looking for: Permanent / Freelance
- Can work remotely
I have had extensive work experience in software development and team coordination for several areas of industry and using different programming languages, giving me varied skills and the ability to work with many different types of projects and people.
Flexible professional, able to work from embedded bare-metal systems to back-end web systems, and ready to learn new technologies whenever necessary.
Computer and programming skills:
▪ Software Engineering: requirement engineering, software architecture – UML / SysML
▪ Modelling tools: Enterprise Architect, Dia, StarUML
▪ Relational database / SQL
▪ Programming languages:
▪ Advanced: Go, C, LabVIEW
▪ Intermediate: C++ and Qt Framework, Delphi
▪ Basic: Python, PHP, Java
▪ Microcontrollers programming: PIC, MSP430, ARM Cortex M3/M4
▪ Linux embedded systems and device drivers
▪ Revision control system: Subversion, git
▪ VM/Containers: docker, vagrant
▪ RESTful API
▪ Redis, mqtt
What I look for
I am lookign for a position where I mainly will code in Go, work with backend and cloud technologies.
Looking new professional and life challenges with a position to work and live in Europe or US, but open to remote work as well.
How to contact me
Please contact me in Linkedin
Let them know you found their profile at https://www.golangprojects.com
(Everyone wants to know how they were found)