Senior Software Engineer - Golang, Python
Looking for: Permanent / Freelance
- Can work remotely
I am a Golang developer with over 5 years of experience building complex backend systems, most of it based on Golang.
I have built backend solutions for several startups using Golang, Python, AWS, Docker, GraphQL, Redis, MySQL and MongoDB.
- Programming Languages/Frameworks: Golang, Python, Django
- Web server/framework: Tornado, Django, Web.py, Bottle, Flask
- Databases: MongoDB, Mysql, Redis, Sqlite, Berkeley DB
- Client-side technologies: PySide, HTML, JS, jQuery
- Templates: Mako, FTL
- Other skills: AWS(EB, SNS, Lambda, S3), GraphQL, IBM Watson, I18N, Kafka, oAuth, Mach-inject, Windows shell extension, shell scripting, social networking API's, unicode handling etc.
What I look for
Looking for challenging project/position based on Golang.
I am open to learning new technologies and try new things.
Any place would be fine. I am open for remote work as well.
How to contact me
Let them know you found their profile at http://www.golangprojects.com
(Everyone wants to know how they were found)