Senior - Ruby, Rails, EmberJS, RSpec, Golang
Looking for: Permanent / Freelance
- Can work remotely
I am a generalist; most of my time is spent writing ruby code. I also write alot of fontend code following the best practices of html5. Regression testing is a must in ruby using RSpec for model and functional testing along with (Capybara/Cucumber) for Integration Testing. Believe in business value rather than fancy text. I wish I could say i am expert in rails; it takes half a decade to become expert at something but i would say this I am expert at learning new thing quickly and delivering upon them and
some of my qualities are:
- High productivity and quickly adapt to changing requirements.
- Big Believer in BDD so I write clean, efficient code that's easy to understand.
- I try writing self documenting code.
- All my code is tested using RSpec with Cucumber or the test framework of your choice.
- Always looking at whats happening new in the Open Source as they say because opensourse moves fast so familiar current best ways/tools to solve a given problem.
Following are some of the things I regularly use.
- Ruby on Rails
- RSpec, Cucumber
- MySQL and PostgresSQL
- Heroku, Linode, Engineyard
- Haml/Sass with Bootstrap 3
- jQuery, EmberJS
- HTML5, CSS3
- Linux and Solaris
- Nginx, Unicorn and Puma
What I look for
I want to learn how to build highly scaleable web services in Go.
For the past many years I have been working as a remote freelancer for ruby on rails but want to transition into Go for that I can work remotely or on site.
How to contact me
Let them know you found their profile at https://www.golangprojects.com
(Everyone wants to know how they were found)