Software Engineer - Go, microservices, data processing, SQL, NoSQL
Looking for: Permanent / Freelance
- Can work remotely
Over 7 years of practical software engineering experience especially in the areas of finance, e-commerce and social networks.
BSc in business studies.
Deep knowledge in Go (from assembly to microservices architectures).
Hands on engineering experience in:
- delivering high quality, thoroughly tested, version controlled, easy to extend code
- event-driven, distributed, concurrent solutions
- storage (MySQL (+Percona), MongoDB, Redis, RocksDB)
- tools and platforms: protobuf, gRPC, NATS, consul, Kubernetes
- some frontend as well (Go: http, gorilla, revel, JS: ReactJS+Redux)
What I look for
Looking to work in interesting projects.
Munich or remote
How to contact me
An email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let them know you found their profile at https://www.golangprojects.com
(Everyone wants to know how they were found)