Senior Server Developer at Grey Zone Entertainment
Vancouver, BC, Canada (Posted Sep 21 2015)
About the company
Grey Zone Entertainment is a Canadian entertainment media company and we're building a free to play social game called Grow Show.
We are developing the backend of a multiplayer video game in Golang, that will interface with a Unity front-end client. If you are a full stack developer with experience in Golang, and scalable server architecture, we want to talk to you! The position is full time with industry standard salary.
- Implementing business logic via Golang
- Collaborate with front-end devs and dev ops team in the software's design
- Manage virtual servers on our Amazon AWS VPC
- Integrate 3rd party APIs, custom dashboard, and other tools as needed
- Payment gateway and white label ad network integration
Skills & requirements
- Golang programming
- Amazon AWS, VPC, elastic cloud computing
- Linux Ubuntu, terminal, ssh
- 3rd party API integration
Instructions how to apply
Please email your resume and sample projects you've worked on recently.
Company website: Grey Zone Entertainment
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)