Software Engineer / Database Developer - Backend Porting Python Client Web Application to Go Cloud Web Application at Braden Technologies
Atlanta, Georgia, United States (Posted Apr 23 2015)
About the company
Braden Technologies is a technology company that is focused on building APIs and software that assist users with making their media experience easy and enjoyable.
- Remote work possible
Porting an existing Client Python Web Application to Go Cloud Web Application.
Will require internally-developed Web / APIs and with integration to third-party software APIs. Complete Database redesign from the ground up to meet software specifications and will be responsible for development of both Backend software / APIs which will integrate with Cloud Web Frontend.
There will also be some additional enhancements / features to the existing Python APIs which are being ported over.
Skills & requirements
* 5+ years of server side software development experience is essential
* Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
* Experience with the Unix / Linux environment
* 3+ years in Python programming language
* Experience with SQL, XML, JSON
* Experience with Relational and Non-relational databases
* Database development, reporting development and data migration
* Develop complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
* Define and develop a data migration strategy between different products and platforms
* Optimization and tuning of SQL
* Design, develop and migrate reports
* Perform database design by analyzing business requirements
* Assist in troubleshooting and resolution of database issues
* Assist in the application development, debugging, configuration and optimization from a database perspective
* Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must
* You are self motivated or entrepreneurial.
* Experience in smaller companies looking to grow and scale engineering.
Instructions how to apply
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief summary of your qualifications, experience and availability.
Company website: Braden Technologies
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)