Software Engineer (Go) at HashRabbit, Inc.
San Francisco, California, United States (Posted Feb 10 2015)
About the company
• A small team with large goals
• Fun challenges and plenty of room to explore uncharted territory
- Remote work possible
We’re constantly thinking of new and interesting ways to improve Bitcoin and bitcoin mining. Our clan is seeking players skilled in Go. At HashRabbit, you’ll be involved in every step of the process from strategic planning to participating in frequent raids as we deploy new software and features out in the wild.
Are you excited to get outside your comfort zone? Working with a small party of other passionate players, you’ll certainly enjoy uncovering the unknown as we explore the full potential of digital currency at its origin: mining.
• Design software that runs on embedded hardware (Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, etc.)
• Build services for remotely monitoring and managing fleets of ASIC mining rigs
• Work with our team to architect solutions that will secure the foundation of Bitcoin
Skills & requirements
• Successfully explained how Bitcoin works to your relatives
• Proficiency developing and deploying applications in a Linux environment
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and documentation skills
• A natural sense of ownership and ability to work independently
• Interest or experience coding in Ruby
• Familiarity with ASICs, mining pools, and Stratum
• Contributions to open source projects
Instructions how to apply
We’re excited to hear from you! Please send a raven, owl, perhaps… morse code, telegram, smoke signals, or optionally, you may choose to contact Gabe, our CTO, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)