Moscow, Russian Federation
Looking for: Permanent / Freelance
I've done several big projects for huge Russian companies: Sberbank (Russian central bank), Ferrero Rocher Russia, Siberian Crown Beer. I got a Software Engineer degree at Higher School of Economics - National Research University, Computer Science department (made with Yandex).
- Team management (up to 10 people: front-end, back-end, mobile)
- Task assignment and evaluation of results from remote workers (permanent and temporary workers)
- Projection and development of system structures
- Coordination of simultaneous projects
- The writing of plans and agreement of plans with neighbouring departments
- Integration of Agile software development methods
- Code review
- The holding of trainings seminars
- Staff assessment
- Integration of task tracking system (Redmine)
- Development of prototypes with modern technologies (CardovaJS, ionic, react native, Docker)
- Integration with SAP PI
- Creation of versioning API for integration with companies services
- Coordination with clients concerning common business
In my work I differentiate between business-related and technical problems. I have experience in setting and prioritising target goals and delegating tasks to team members. I have experience of building working processes, training a personnel and the smooth integration of new technologies. I am always ready to find solutions to problems in the workplace.
What I look for
I'm looking for a remote work.
How to contact me
Let them know you found their profile at https://www.golangprojects.com
(Everyone wants to know how they were found)