Software Developer at BHost Inc
Remote, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Nov 14 2015)
About the company
We're a cloud hosting provider with data center locations in California, the UK and Netherlands. We've ambitious growth plans and we'd like to work with a strong developer with passion, ideas and determination.
- Remote work possible
We're looking for a full-stack developer to work on our cloud hosting platform. You'll be an experienced Go developer with a passion for all things internet, cloud and virtualization. Experience with Docker would be beneficial but not necessary.
This is very much a role where you'll be in the driving seat - you'll be responsible for leading development on this project, and supervising other freelancers as necessary.
Skills & requirements
– Expertise with Go + other languages
– Experience developing single-page applications
– Good understanding of databases, shell script
– Expert with web 2.0 technologies etc.
– Understanding of virtualisation technology, with broad grasp of IP networks, routing
– A broad understanding of computing, networking and internet technologies, particularly Linux
Instructions how to apply
Please get in touch for an informal conversation - nick AT bhost DOT net
Company website: BHost Inc
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)