About the company LOVOO offers a new, unique way of getting to know people. There are already more than 35 million people worldwide using our app to meet new people in their area through mutual interests. A team of more than 170 people works behind the scenes at our locations in Dresden and Berlin. The only thing missing is you! With your support, we want to continue to strengthen and develop the market position of our iPhone and Android app.
Apply now and become a part of our success story!
- Independent improvement and development of internal Go applications (e.g. modularized Go-Backend, anti-spam systems, analytical tools)
- Develop innovative software architecture using modern design and architecture patterns (e.g. micro services)
- Improve code quality through using XP tools (TDD, Refactoring, Pair Programming, CI)
- Share knowledge and experience across teams through regular chapter events
- Do exciting work in agile cross-functional teams (like the chat team, the notification team or feed teams)
- Continuous training through company-wide TechTalks
- Participate in Hackathons and technology conferences, like dotGo
Skills & requirements
- A minimum of 1 year experience in working with Go (either professional or through Open Source)
- Experience in developing medium- to large-scale web applications
- Strong knowledge of at least one of those languages: Python, C++, Java, Erlang
- Participation in Open Source projects would be ideal
- Knowledge of contemporary design and architectural patterns
- Independent, reliable and structured work ethic
- Excellent English
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-we-Senior-Go-Developer-(m/f)-Berlin-LOVOO-GmbH.html Please mention that you found the job at Golangprojects.com
[ job website ]
Backend Software Engineer (Go) - Amsterdam/Remote - Stream(January 2021) Remote Europe, 100% Remote
We are looking for a full time, onsite Backend Software Engineer to join our development team. Job duties will include working on Stream's core API technology as well as designing and building high-performance software.
What you will be doing
Most of your da...
Lead Backend Developer / Go (m/f/x) - refurbed(January 2021) Remote Europe, 100% Remote
Full remote work possible (European time zones only).
We are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German speaking region and are based in Vienna. We are active in more than a dozen countries. Through our marketplace we sell compl...
Principal Software Developer - Spacemesh(January 2021) Worldwide, 100% Remote
We are looking for a strong principal software developer who is passionate about the blockchain space, enjoys designing and writing software, who'd like to join the Spacemesh core dev team and work full time on the core Spacemesh platform.
We work in a flat,...
Software Development Engineer - TUNE Remote US/Canada, 100% Remote
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer to join our cross-functional team responsible for TUNE’s core Performance Partnership Marketing Platform.
As a well-established engineering group at TUNE, the Management and Measurement team builds and main...
Backend Developer (Multiple Levels Junior & Senior) - gridX GmbH Aachen, Germany (Remote work possible)
We are looking for multiple Backend Developers with varying experience levels (junior to senior).
All our backend systems are built using Golang and run on top of AWS. Typical tasks of a backend developer include designing and implementing APIs, scaling up an...
Not the Go job you are looking for?
Browse all Golang jobs and we're sure you will find a suitable one!