Senior Backend Engineer at DailyBurn
New York or Remote, New York, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Sep 2 2015)
About the company
DailyBurn is a fitness and nutrition company based in Midtown Manhattan NY
- Remote work possible
At Dailyburn we work everyday to deliver products that help our users change their lives through fitness and nutrition. We also focus on what can be done next with technology, to experiment with new approaches and to deliver really great software.
DailyBurn is hiring a Senior Backend Engineer to join our core engineering team. As part of our backend team you will be working on the systems power our video platform including real time messaging, live streaming video, heavy data processing and reporting. Our primary language on backend projects is Go and we have a lot of new systems written in go that we will be expanding upon and improving in the coming months.
Our tech stack includes:
* Ruby on Rails running our core web application
* ReactJS on the front end
* Go on the backend
* A lot of native platform development including iOS, Android, Roku, PS3, Xbox360
As a member of our Engineering team you'll get:
* Yearly conference and travel budget
* Your pick of development hardware
* Access to all the corporate benefits of IAC
If you are an experienced backend engineer with an interest and passion for working with Go get in touch.
Skills & requirements
* Proven track record in a backend role
* Professional or open source work in Go
* 3+ years of development experience with backend systems.
* Experience architecting complex backend systems
* Dev-ops or DBA experience a plus
Instructions how to apply
Email paul at dailyburn.com to apply, include the subject "Golang Projects"
Company website: DailyBurn
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that works)