Go Instructor at gSchool (powered by Galvanize)
Denver, Colorado, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Nov 6 2014)
- Remote work is NOT possible
gSchool instructors don’t just teach: they guide. They don’t just teach the hard skills – they dig into meta skills and habits. And they don’t just talk the talk: instructors lead by example and immerse students in the agile development process from day one.
In addition to giving lectures and white-boarding, instructors lead inquiry, pair program and provide ongoing student feedback. There are 28 students in our 12 week-long programs.
As a gSchool instructor, you'll:
- Lead lectures and class activities and support students during project work.
- Plan daily lessons and identify opportunities for community engagement.
- Assess student's learning.
- Assist in student placements process.
- Developer gSchool tools based on student and program needs.
Skills & requirements
- Has advanced Go knowledge
- Is experienced working with agile teams.
- Thrives in a continuous feedback environment and welcomes feedback from students and other instructors
- Has previous background in teaching and/or mentoring aspiring developers – or a deep interest in giving it a try.
Instructions how to apply
Please send interest or resumes to email@example.com
Company website: gSchool (powered by Galvanize)
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)