Software Engineer - Cloud at AliveCor
San Francisco, California, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Oct 15 2014)
About the company
We are small (~ 20 employees), VC-backed, health technology company that develops the full stack: hardware, software, and machine learning algorithms. We make electrocardiograms accesible to anyone with a smartphone, our product has been approved by the FDA and is being used by patients and doctors in multiple countries.
- Remote work is NOT possible
AliveCor, the creator of the smartphone ECG, seeks a Software Engineer - Cloud. As a Software Engineer on the mobile application team at AliveCor, you will be an integral member of our engineering team, responsible for developing industry-leading applications transforming the healthcare industry and consumers use, engage, and act on their health data.
- Build and maintain low latency high performance scalable systems
- Improve the reliability and efficiency of AliveCor's core systems
- Develop data services and advanced machine learning algorithms in Go
- Rapidly iterate on product and platform features
Skills & requirements
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Extensive experience with web infrastructure, distributed systems, performance analysis, and large-scale data processing
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Strong algorithms and data structures background
Instructions how to apply
You don't need extensive Go experience to apply but you need to be passionate about learning new things and get things done.
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that works)