Web Developer at Conformal Systems Llc
Chicago, Illinois, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Mar 24 2014)
About the company
We are open source enthusiasts. And although we have extensive backgrounds in the digital tech space, we employ a number of open source developers with the goal of fostering significant innovations within the open source community and in the greater software development world. Our team adheres to strict coding standards that have been proven over the years; we subscribe to the belief that our work should be subject to the scrutiny, the insight and the contributions of others in the open source community.
- Remote work possible
We are looking for a skilled and security conscious web developer that can help developing our website and enterprise GUI. We hand code all our web interfaces using a variety of technologies.
The profile of a conformal employee is an open source developer with a published body of code. A self starter that scratches itchy itches. Strongly opinionated yet capable of working within a highly experienced team. Being a practical paranoid does not hurt either. Conformal offers a very informal work environment that uses nothing but open source solutions for development. We expect our employees to be open source advocates and preferably, participants.
We work from home so a reliable Internet connection is required.
Skills & requirements
· Strong PHP, JS/AJAX/JSON/XML, HTML and CSS skills
· Experience with PostgreSQL and jQuery
· Experience with responsive web design
· Exposure to the Go programming language
· Exposure to Bootstrap
· Security conscious
· C development skills on UNIX, OSX and Windows
· Go development skills on UNIX, OSX and Windows
· Experience with Revel framework and/or Gorilla Toolkit
· Keen eye for minimal and intuitive UI design
· Develop and maintain Conformal/Cyphertite websites
· Develop and maintain Intranet web pages
· Develop and maintain Bitcoin + PayPal payment infrastructure
Instructions how to apply
see the job website
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)