BACKEND DEVELOPER (REMOTE) at CodersRank Zrt
🇭🇺 (Posted Jun 4 2019)
About the company
The CodersRank startup was founded 12 months ago with the following mission: Help the developers worldwide to reach their full potential and support their professional life.
We don’t want to be the n+1 coding challenge platform where developers can solve coding puzzles. Instead of that, we collect their digital footprints from various sources providing a gamification and self-learning platform. So we can give them personalized help to learn new skills and later get their dream job.
Our short history
CodersRank is a multi-award-winner startup (regional Get In The Ring competition & Central European Startup Award etc). But we know business is not about gathering various awards. Although we are a small bunch (yet), but we have plans for world domination - or at least, we’d like to be in business for a long, long time. And fortunately, we’ve also had the necessary investments to reach our goals.
Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
In the future, we will introduce new data sources to better understand developers behaviour. We need your help to scale our databases and services for fast-growing data volumes. The ideal candidate would be someone who has a genuine passion for designing and implementing elegant software solutions. They would also be intimately familiar (and up to date) with their development ecosystem for making sound decisions when it comes to choosing the right tool or library for the job. We expect our senior engineers to be able to contribute across the entire product stack, as well as collectively oversee the integrity of the codebase.
- Design and implement new features, either independently or in a team.
- Collaborate in technical reviews to strengthen our architecture and system designs and assist others with coding and troubleshooting.
- Work on our data infrastructure, including data streaming, third-party data integration, and internal tooling for data warehouses.
Skills & requirements
- 3+ year experience as a software developer
- A strong algorithmic background, because solving scalability challenges will a meaningful part of the job
- Willing to work with Go
Nice to have:
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with Go or Python, Docker, and Kubernetes are a big plus
- Experience with data transformation, cleansing, and manipulation.
Instructions how to apply
Send your CV or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)