Golang Software Engineer (f/m) at simplesurance GmbH
🇩🇪 (Posted Oct 27 2018)
About the company
Your platform for simple access to insurance.
We believe in easy and smart insurance. That's why we constantly invest in our unique platform with transparent and efficient insurance services to connect people and business, anywhere & anytime.
What you will do:
- simplesurance engineering is an innovative team, building a real-time cross-selling platform along with insurance broker platform. We are looking for engineers who don't like to be stuck in one role and prefer to be involved with all aspects of the design and development of the platform, focusing on scalability and availability.
- You, together with your team, will take the ownership of the backend that powers several user-facing applications. Further developing our state-of-the-art, gRPC-based, microservice architecture.
- You will take part actively in code reviews, to ensure that our platform and codebase meet the highest quality standards.
- You will have a job with a direct and visible impact in the company.
Skills & requirements
What you should bring:
- You have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- You have real-world experience building Go applications with a focus on resilience and uptime.
- You know when to use an interface and when to use a struct.
- You know when to use a channel and when to use a mutex.
- You always run your test with a race detector.
- You always name and structure your packages in a meaningful way.
- You never _ errors.
- You almost never panic.
- You speak business fluent English
Instructions how to apply
For your application…
...fill in the form: https://boards.greenhouse.io/simplesurance/jobs/461240
or contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)